Muscle testing is the “function” that make The Emotion Code so powerful. Muscle testing, energetic communication allows us to receive answers from the body that we would not otherwise be able to receive. Our conscious minds can only recall a small fraction of what our subconscious stores within us.
Learning how to muscle test can open the doors to many new discoveries for you. You may use it to learn how to implement The Emotion Code, or you may use it to extract other information from your body.
We invite you to view the videos we have prepared for you to help you learn the different techniques of self muscle testing. The tab on the top of this page that is labeled “Demo Videos” will give you a drop down list of videos to choose from.
In the video when I am pressing down on Jay’s arm, I explained that “I am adding resistance”… I meant to say “I am adding pressure”. When you watch the video, you will see exactly what I mean and it will make sense.
Step by Step Tips:
1. Ask the subject you wish to test to stand up and hold one arm out directly in front of them, horizontal to the floor. They should not make a tight fist, but let their hand remain relaxed.
2. Place the first two fingers of your hand lightly on their arm, just above their wrist as shown.
3. Place your free hand on their opposite shoulder to support them, and for comfort.
4. Tell the subject “I’m going to have you make a statement, and then I’m going to press down on your arm. I want you to gently resist me by holding your arm right where it is.”
5. Have the subject state their name. If the subject’s name is Jay, for example, he would say, “My name is Jay”.
6. Perform the muscle test by smoothly and steadily increasing the pressure downward on the subjects’ arm, going from no pressure to a fairly firm pressure within about 3 seconds.
7. The shoulder joint should stay ‘locked’ against your firm downward pressure, and should not give way.
8. You can continue the test by having the subject stating a name that is not his, test again, and arm should give to your pressure.
It takes practice to really feel the difference in muscle responses. I have found that everyone responds differently, and in some cases, some people are not testable.
This one is the quickest way to feel the power of using your body to give you answers. It also helps you prepare for learning how to self muscle test.
Please feel free to leave comments below and give your own insights and tips to share with others who may visit this page.
The Emotion Code and Body Code can help you experience increased health and joy in a very short amount of time! We welcome you to our site to learn more about how your life can change by simply removing the emotions that are holding you back from being the best you can be!
The Heart Wall
© 2023 – Clear Your Heart Wall | All Rights Reserved